|National WW I Museum at Liberty Memorial|
Why? Let me list the reasons.
- Midwest Genealogy Center - a beautiful gem for researchers!
- National WW I Museum at Liberty Memorial - stunning
- National Archives Great Plains
- Harry S. Truman Library & Museum
- Kansas City Public Library - Missouri Valley Special Collections
- Steamboat Arabia Museum - Buried Treasure
- The Kansas City Museum - housed in a former urban estate
Kansas City has so much to offer genealogists. We have the research facilities to find the documents in and the museums with fabulous exhibits that will help bring the documents to life.