- William Everingham was born around 1875 in Ohio according to his 1895 marriage index;
- William is possibly on the 1880 census in Roundhead, Hardin County, Ohio listed as a grandchild, age 5, to Jacob Files with a sister Nancy and mother Elizabeth using her maiden name of Files;
- William married Mary V. Smith Robinson, born 1866 in IL, on August 12, 1895 in Lexington, Dawson County, Nebraska;
- William's parents were Jacob Everingham and Elizabeth Files according to his 1895 marriage index;
- William and Mary had a daughter, Una, born May 18, 1898 in Fairbury, Livingston County, Illinois according to Una's 1914 marriage record;
- Mary, listed as married, and Una are in the 1900 US Census in Amherst, Buffalo County, Nebraska without William;
- Mary purchased land in Amherst, Buffalo County, Nebraska in 1906;
- Mary, listed as widowed and Una are in the 1910 US Census in Amherst, Buffalo County, Nebraska.
How did William die and where? I've been looking in Nebraska, Illinois and Ohio. Maybe William didn't die, if so why can't I find him in any later census? What am I missing here?