Sunday, November 15, 2009
Kreative Blogger Award
I am so excited and thankful to Karen at Ancestor Soup for my nomination. It is very rewarding to know someone besides myself is reading my blog. Keeping company with so many other great bloggers is also very satisfying.
To continue the pay-it-forward aspect of this award, I must tell you seven things about myself and then add my nominations for the Kreative Blogger Award.
1. I've never considered myself a writer, I talk a LOT better than I write!
2. The genealogy blogging community is surprisingly close. The other bloggers
are friendly and helpful. Thank you for patiently answering my questions!
3. In the past five years I have visited the Family History Library in Salt Lake
City two times! Can you say awesome!?!
4. I love genealogy conferences! I have attended one national and one state
conference. Nothing will jump-start your research like several hundred other
people with the same interest as you in the one location.
5. Genealogy podcast hosts are some real gems! Don't worry guys I'm not
a stalker but I am addicted to listening!
6. Blogging, tweeting and posting on Facebook are big distractions from my
7. My name is Jenna and I lack citations! I have entries in my genealogy database program that do not have source citations! A truly beginners mistake that I am working to correct!
Now to continue with the spirit of this award. I would like to submit nominations for the following blogs to receive the Kreative Blogger Award!
My Ancestors and Me
Family Tree Writer
Lessons From My Ancestors
Life From The Roots
The Genealogy Gals